1. Data Controller
The data controller for the processing of the User’s personal data is Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli (VAT code 07478470151), with registered office in 20121 Milano, Via Monte Napoleone n. 18; e-mail address: email@example.com , in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative (hereafter also only the “Data Controller” or the “Firm”).
2. Categories of personal data processed
2.1. Personal data provided directly by the User
(A) The Firm will process the following personal data, provided directly by the User: name, surname, birth date, fiscal code, telephone number, e-mail address, company/firm to which the User belongs, city where the User work, lawyer's register of affiliation (Albo), bank details and password for registration on the Website, as well as any other personal data provided by the User in the "Contacts" section of the Website.
(B) The Firm will also process the following categories of “particular” data of the onsite participant at the Conference: food intolerances and allergies.
2.2 Data collected by the Firm through the use of the Website
(A) During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols and the related browsing.
Such information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but could by its very nature lead to users being identified by means of processing operations and by association with data held by third parties. This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users who connect with the Website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of requested resources, the time when the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the response status from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the User's operating system and computer environment.
(B) With exclusive reference to the onsite partecipants at the Conference, the voice and image will be processed from the Firm, through any photo filming and/or through any audio-visual system and/or platform, also through third parties authorized subjects by the Firm.
3. Purposes of the data processing and legal basis
The User's personal data is collected and processed by the Firm for the purposes strictly associated with the use of the Website for the participation at the Conference.
3.1. Registering to the Website to establish, implement and manage the business relationship
The personal data referred to in paragraphs 2.1, 2.2 (A) above will be processed for:
- registration to the Website, the management of the User personal account and the eventual technical-informative assistance on the use of the account;
- registration and participation at the Conference both with onsite or online modes and for the related administrative and fiscal obligations;
- recognition of the credits necessary for the obligations of continuing professional education;
- the fulfillment of the Firm’s legal obligations pursuant to civil, tax and accounting laws.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.1 above is the contractual relationship to which the User is party pursuant to art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
3.2 Audio-visual filming and recordings for onsite participants at the Conference
With exclusive regard to the onsite partecipants at the Conference, the personal data referred to in paragraph 2.2 (B) above will be processed for:
- allow the streaming of the Conference in an online mode and the subsequent use of the Conference on demand;
- -carry out audiovisual filming and record any eventual speeches of the participants during the Conference.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.2 above is the User’s prior specific consent pursuant to article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
3.3 Soft-spam activities
The email address provided by the participant at the Conference will be processed to update the participant on the next editions of the Treviso Conference (so-called soft-spam pursuant to the art. 130, paragraph 4 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 as amended).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.3 above is the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Firm – which does not prevail over the interests and/or rights and fundamental freedoms of the participant at the Conference pursuant to article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
3.4 Internal archive
The User’s personal data pursuant to paragraphs 2.1 and 2.2 will be processed by the Firm also to internally archive the material of the Conference, for the exclusive purpose of having an historical record of the editions of the Conference.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.4 above is the legitimate interest of the Firm to create and keep an internal archive with the contents related to the different editions of the Conference– which does not prevail over the interests and/or rights and fundamental freedoms of the participant at the Conference pursuant to article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
3.5 Restaurant and catering service
The personal data of the onsite participant at the Conference referred to in paragraph 2.1(B) will be processed by the Firm in order to enable the partecipant to attend the gala dinner and coffee breaks in safety.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.5 above is the User’s prior specific consent pursuant to article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
Any purpose for the processing different from the specific one for which the personal data have been provided will be pursued by the Firm only after an eventual specific prior notice and acquisition, if needed, of the express consent of the User.
4. Obligatory or optional nature of the provision of the User’s personal data - consequences of any refusal
Any refusal to communicate personal data that is identified as necessary will make it impossible to achieve the purposes of the specific data collection.
- the User's provision of personal data for the purposes indicated in paragraph 3.1 is optional; however, failure to provide such data will make it impossible to register on the Website and to subscribe to the Conference, both in onsite or online modes;
- the provision of the User's personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.2 is optional, however, failure to provide such data will make it impossible to take video/photo with you during the Conference;
- the provision of the User's personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 3.3 and 3.4 is optional and failure to provide such data will not bear any consequences on the ability to attend the Conference. However, it will not be possible to inform the User about future editions of the Conference and to keep any eventual speech of the participant in the internal archive of the Firm;
- the provision of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraph 3.5 is optional; however, failure to provide such data will not allow the Firm to inform the restaurant and catering service of any food intolerances or allergies, releasing the Firm from any liability.
We would also like to inform you that, in case the User has given consent to authorize the Data Controller to pursue the purposes set out in paragraph 3.2 above, he/she will remain free at any time to withdraw the consent and/or oppose the processing of the data for the aforementioned purposes, by sending in an informal way a clear written communication to that effect to the contact details better specified in paragraph 10 below "Contact details to exercise the data subject’s rights and for further information".
5. Data processing methods
The process of personal data will be conduct lawfully, fairly and transparently for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will be carried out by electronic and analogical tools. In particular, technical, IT and organizational measures will be adopted in order to guarantee the appropriate level of data protection provided for by law. The personal data provided by you will not be subject to solely automated decision-making processes.
6. Recipients of personal data
Your personal may be communicated to the following subjects:
- (i) subjects authorized by the Firm to process the data, to whom specific instructions have been provided in writing, namely the Firm employees and collaborators;
- (ii)subjects who provide services for the Firm and whom have been appointed in writing as data processors by the Firm:
- the company providing the streaming platform and the newsletter service: E&M Communication S.r.l.;
- the company managing the website: Sezione Creativa S.n.c.;
- the company managing the fiscal and administrative aspects, including the payment platform: The Office S.r.l.;
- photographers and video-makers (with exclusive reference to the onsite participants): DS Visual S.r.l.
- (ii) other third parties who process personal data as independent data controllers:
- Public Authorities that have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative decisions;
- social channels: Instagram, Linkedin;
- the National bar Council (Consiglio Nazionale Forense);
- catering and restaurant companies.
For a complete and updated list of the subjects to whom the personal data are communicated, the User may write to the Firm at the e-mail address indicated in the following paragraph 10 “Contact details to exercise the data subject’s rights and for further information”.
7. Personal data retention times
7.1 For the purposes referred to in paragraphs 3.1 and 3.5, the personal data will be stored for the whole duration of the contractual relationship and for a period of 10 years following the conclusion of said relationship.
7.2 For the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.2, the personal data will be stored up to 30 days following the conclusion of the Conference.
7.3 For the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.3, personal data will be stored for 2 years from the collection.
7.4 For the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.4 for an indefinite period.
Your personal data will be stored electronically, kept and archived on a server at the Firm’s office in Milan and for a period of 30 days following the end of the Conference at the server of Rucellai&Raffaelli located in Milan.
8. Transfer of personal data to extra-EU countries
8.1 Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
Exercise of rights by the data subject
9.1Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b), c) and d), as well as articles 15 and following of the GDPR, the User may exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access their personal data together with indications relating to the purpose of the processing, the category of the personal data being processed, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom they have been or will be communicated (with indication on whether such subjects are located in third countries or are international organizations), when possible, the retention period of personal data or the criteria used to determine such period, the existence of their rights to rectification and / or cancellation of personal data, to limit the processing and object to it, their right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, the source of the data, the existence and the logic applied in the case of an automated decision-making process. If you exercise this right and except for your indications to the contrary, you will receive an electronic copy of your personal data that is being processed.
- b) b) he right to obtain:
- i. the rectification of their personal data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- ii. the cancellation of their personal data, when there is one of the grounds listed in art. 17 of GDPR (for example: the User’s personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected; the User decides to withdraw the consent to the processing - when it constitutes its legal basis – and there is no other legal ground for said processing, the User object to the processing and there are no other overriding legitimate interests of the Data Controller, the personal data are being processed illegally);
- iii. the limitation of the processing of the User’s personal data: 1) for a period enabling the Firm to verify the accuracy of the User’s personal data (if the User contested it); 2) if the processing of personal data is unlawful and the User asks, instead of the cancellation of their personal data, for the limitation of the related processing; 3) when the Firm no longer needs the User’s personal data, but the User needs them to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in a court of law; or, finally, 4) for the time necessary to evaluate the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to the User’s, if the User has objected to the processing of their personal data pursuant to point c) below;
- iv. the User’s personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also in order to transmit them to another holder, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out through automated means (so-called right to data portability). If the User is interested, he/she can ask the Firm to transfer the personal data directly to the other controller, if this is technically feasible.
- c)The right to object to the processing of their personal data, if such processing is carried out pursuant to art. 6.1 lett. e) (i.e. for carrying out a public task or a task connected with the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller) or lett. f) (i.e. to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller) of the GDPR, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for the data Controller to proceed with the processing, pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR.
- d) The right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of the User’s personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
- e) If carried out, the User has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you, and the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Data Controller, to express your opinion and to contest the decision.
- f) If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data carried out by the Firm, you can lodge a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and the indications published on the official website of this authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
- g) Any corrections or cancellations of the User’s personal data or limitations on the processing performed upon the User’s request - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the Firm to each of the recipients to whom your personal data may have been transmitted, in compliance with the present notice.
9.2 The exercise of the preceding rights is not subject to any form requirement and is free of charge. The data controller can only ask the User to verify their identity before undertaking further action following their request
10. Contact details to exercise the data subject’s rights and for further information
10.1 To exercise the rights and / or to obtain any information regarding this privacy notice, the User can send a written communication to: Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli (VAT code 07478470151), with registered office in 20121 Milano, Via Monte Napoleone n. 18, or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Social sharing buttons
The Website also includes social sharing buttons. These are “buttons” which depict social network icons e.g. Instagram, and allow Users to reach and interact with the relevant social network simply by clicking on the icon. With the support of these tools, the User can, for instance, share content or recommend the Website's products on social networks.
Apart from cases when the User, of his/her own accord, shares his or her browsing data with the selected social networks by clicking on social buttons/widgets, the Data Controller does not share or circulate any personal data of the User with the social network.
13. Links to other websites
The Website contains links or connects to other websites which may not be associated with the Firm in any way.
The Data Controller neither controls nor monitors those websites or their contents. The Data Controller will not be held liable for the contents of those websites and for the rules adopted by them, also in relation to the protection and processing of the User’s personal data during the browsing.
14. Use of the Website by minors
The Website is intended for use and consultation by adults only. Requests by minors will not, therefore, be entertained.
15. Applicable Law
A.2 DECLARATION FOR THE USE OF THE AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL OF THE PARTICIPANT AT THE EDITION XV OF THE TREVISO ANTITRUST CONFERENCE
In relation to edition no. XV of the “Treviso Antitrust Conference” (hereafter also only “Conference”) organized by Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli, which will be held on June 16 and 17, 2022, you understand and agree as follows, pursuant to art. 10 of the Italian Civil Code, and according to the applicable provisions of Legislative Decree 633/1941 as amended, of EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and of Legislative Decree 196/2013 as amended (“Privacy Code”).
By signing the present declaration/release:
- a. you authorize as of now Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli, as well as any other person or entity authorized by Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli, to capture photos and audio-visual filming of your image during the Conference with any photo and/or video shooting system and/or through any recording system and you acknowledge that Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli will be the exclusive owner of the related photos and/or audio-visual filming (hereinafter “Audiovisual Material”), which will be stored and kept also in compliance with the principles of the GDPR and the Privacy Code;
- b. you accept that your image and your name, in the exclusive quality of partecipant at the Conference, is associated with the name Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli;
- c. you transfer to Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli, free of charge, through a definitive and irrevocable decision – with full power to transfer it to third parties – the exclusive and perpetual rights with no geographical limitations to use said Audiovisual Material, in any venue, form (free of charge or in exchange for a fee) or way and through any technology or delivery platform (wireless, satellite, cable, Internet, etc.) through radio, cinema, audio-visual (home video - commercial video), via any distribution channel, including social media channels (for example Instagram and Linkedin), as well as in print media;
- d. you also transfer to Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli, still free of charge and with a definitive and irrevocable decision - with full power to further transfer to third parties - the exclusive right to carry out cuts, modifications and editing of said Audiovisual Material, as well as well as performing dubbing (or to add subtitles) in any language or changing the sound;
- e. urther, you formally authorize - free of charge, with a definitive and irrevocable decision - the use of the said Audiovisual Material as means for publicity and/or promotion and you declare to formally authorize Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli, or their successors, to carry out, with the broadest approach possible for that purpose, the insertion of advertisements and/or interruptions on the same Audiovisual Material.
It is to be understood that:
- Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli will have the right but not the obligation to use the Audiovisual Material, in whole or in part and, therefore, in the event of non-use or partial use, the undersigned, will not be allowed to contest or bring claims against Studio Legale Rucellai & Raffaelli or its successors;
- in the event of an effective use of the Audiovisual Material, the undersigned, will not be entitled to receive any compensation or indemnification, for any reason;
- if so requested, the undersigned, will be available for all the formalities useful and necessary for the complete recognition of the transfer of rights covered under this agreement in Italy and in the world.
In addition, the undersigned assumes all responsibilities in relation to anything said and/or done by you during the Conference.